samedi 9 janvier 2010

Article Summary #4: Sol Meliá opens the Gran Meliá Shanghai

This article has caught my attention because I am really interested in China (and Shanghai in particular as I leave 1,5 year there). Moreover, I plan to go back there in order to work in the hospitality industry. So, a hotel opening could be an opportunity for me.

Shanghai will welcome millions of tourists during the Universal Exhibition (from May 2010 to October 2010). The real challenge for the city is to develop its hospitality industry in order to be able to face those tourists' hordes.

In order a hotel to competitive in this context of hotel field increase, it has to propose both high quality services and innovation to the guests. Shanghai is the economical capital of China and hotels in that city are numerous. As a matter of fact, being innovative is a real challenge.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire